Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thank You!

I just want to give a big thank you to Schacht Spindle Company and Knit Picks

Schacht Spindle Company is an American company located in Colorado with a full line of fiber prep, spinning and weaving tools.  I believe it is the only American company to offer all these types of tools.  They are know for the quality of their product and I was so happy when they offered me an educator's discount on their looms.  Due to the discount I was able to buy four looms to use in our classroom this year.  I have a 10" Cricket loom, a 15" Cricket loom and 2 school looms.  I know the kids will have a lot of fun using these looms in class and look forward to introducing them in future lessons.

Knit Picks is an online yarn store that specializes in affordable natural fiber yarn.  I have ordered from them for years and have always enjoyed the products I have used.  When I found out I was teaching this class, I asked if they could donate some yarn for us to use.  They ended up sending a HUGE box of yarn for only the cost of shipping.  All our projects will be of better quality and the children will have a lot more color and fiber choices for their projects because of their donation.

Thank you so much for making this year's art class that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment